[HECnet] RSTS/E 10.1 and OpenVMS via DECnet

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sun Oct 28 00:31:50 PDT 2012

On 10/27/2012 2:14 PM, Fred wrote:
On Fri, 26 Oct 2012, Cory Smelosky wrote:

i'm connected to the rest of HECnet through multinet's decnet-over-IP tunnel to Fred's systems.

Which in this case is area 33, and I am connected to areas 19, 52 (although I don't think that is active all that much) and 2 via Multinet tunnels.

Yeah, the 4000/90 still hasn't gotten turned back on since getting soaked. No idea if it still even works.

Now that sampsa isn't passing through me I doubt there's much traffic that passes through here at all. I'm a possible path is all at this point. :)

-brian