[HECnet] TARDIS, SIDRAT and JUDOON

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 04:01:14 PDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM, Tony Blews <tonyblews at gmail.com> wrote:
Just a quick update.
SIDRAT and JUDOON are not returning and can be deleted from the node list.

TARDIS will return, but i'm having problems with the bridge software at the
moment, and doing a big re-organisation of my network.

Tony.

Hello!
I know where the name Judoon came from, those are the rhino headed
aliens from the episode where the Doctor caught up with Martha. But
Sidrat? Who is that? And where was the name first shown?

And I nearly bought a R.PI on the last weekend in September. But given
the fact that I'm up to my placeholders with newer hardware, I decided
against it for the moment.

Next up what is the issue with your network? Remember place-names and
hardware are everything.

Also are you using Rob's user-level router for your local support?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com