[HECnet] Slightly OT - How to concatenate multi line strings in DEC COBOL

Wed Sep 12 20:47:27 PDT 2012

Maybe because the VMS people made the assumption that any language can call any other, so no specific documentation is needed?   That was one of the goals of VAX, and it should have carried to Alpha.   So assuming that the data type mapping is clear, nothing else should need to be said.

	paul