[HECnet] punched tape

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 15:14:52 PDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 9:49 AM,   <Paul_Koning at dell.com> wrote:
I suspect it's still made.   I just read an article a few days ago about a place that was using punched tape communication systems.

5 bit is what radio amateurs call RTTY -- Teletype model 15 or model 28 stuff.   You might try ham radio lists for this.   Classic computer folks are more likely to have 8 bit (1 inch wide) tape.

              paul (ni1d)