[HECnet] punched tape

Fri Apr 19 14:49:01 PDT 2013

I suspect it's still made.   I just read an article a few days ago about a place that was using punched tape communication systems.

5 bit is what radio amateurs call RTTY -- Teletype model 15 or model 28 stuff.   You might try ham radio lists for this.   Classic computer folks are more likely to have 8 bit (1 inch wide) tape.

	paul (ni1d)