[HECnet] DECnet startup on RSX11m+ V4.6

Lee Gleason lee.gleason at comcast.net
Fri Apr 19 21:26:50 PDT 2013

   I   ve got DECNet running on RSX11m+ V4.6, on simh on a raspberry PI. I   ve gotten RSX startup automated on PI power up thanks to a HECnet list discussion from a month or so ago. I   d like to automate the startup of DECnet   as well, so it all comes to life whenever power is applied.

   What   s the hot setup for automating this? I never had DECnet back in the day when I was managing 11s, so I never got to look into the best way to go about this.

--
Lee K. Gleason N5ZMR
Control-G Consultants
lee.gleason at gmail.com