[HECnet] VAX/VMS 1.50

Thu Apr 4 22:08:18 PDT 2013

On Apr 4, 2013, at 4:59 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:

On 04/04/2013 04:45 PM, hvlems wrote:
No ethernet in '79, no phase IV. So a DU11?

Hmmmm.   Does SIMH emulate that?

It doesn't look like it does.   And I don't know that VMS ever supported that device, anyway.   RSX did, but various other systems tended to stay away from it because of the high software overhead.   I do know that VMS supports DMC-11 (or DMR-11, essentially the same at the driver level), and there is support for that in the in-development release of SIMH.

	paul