[HECnet] VAX/VMS 1.50

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Apr 9 03:31:08 PDT 2013

On 04/08/2013 10:27 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
Hmmm. I know of just such a (young to me) lady.

  You know Stacy Smith?

However regarding
those boxes, no, but there's an UltraSPARC 5 and its keyboard that's
been trying to find a box with my address on it for a while now.

  Nope, no Ultra5s.   They suck; I steer clear of them.   I have nicer hardware
set aside for you.

This might explain those twelve unmentionables hanging around your
place. They are bookmarks.

  Is that why they're flat??

Oh okay. They are bookmarks because they are reminding you about what
you're planning on sending. However you did suggest (or imply) that
the selection would be related to the fellow I already own.

  Oh, no, we miscommunicated.   I owned an Ultra5 for about four hours,
fifteen years ago...haven't gone near them since.   Related to, though, yes.

Now as to your friend, afraid I don't. I know a Susan Foreman, and a
Sarah Jane Smith, but not your Stacy Smith.

  'Tis a shame, she's great.   She's in the DC area, where I used to live.