[HECnet] two dumb RSX questions

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Dec 24 11:40:56 PST 2013

On 12/24/2013 12:27 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
DEUNA and DELUA are the same from a program point of view. They have different
microcode, but that is detected at runtime, and the right microcode is loaded.
The rest work the same. They use the same drivers, both in DECnet and in plain
RSX. (Yes, there is an ethernet driver for Unibus, that you can use if you
have the controller, but do not want DECnet.)

What're the differences between the two again?   I have a DEUNA for my
11/44 I still need to get rolling.

  The DELUA is one board, while the DEUNA is two, I can tell you that much.