[HECnet] recondite-computers.co.uk and stuff

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 07:29:01 PST 2013

Hello!
Not at the moment. However I'll grant you the right to use those names
for your internal use device names and everything else that is
connected to your end of the network.

Everything on it looks very good to me. I'll probably make use of your
ideas regarding SIMH and one of the DEC systems, probably a PDP-11 but
not the VAX.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com