[HECnet] recondite-computers.co.uk and stuff

Tony Blews tonyblews at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 02:57:19 PST 2013

Hi,
I got bored with not doing anything with the recondite-computers.co.uk domain and decided to turn it into a repository of info about old computers.
I'm copied all the rubbish I've had on my blog about setting up old VAXen under emulation, along with a little bit about other systems (got more coming once I edit the old files).

Does anyone else want to contribute anything?

I'll still bung on IP aliases if you want, but under *.hecnet.recondite-computers.co.uk

Tony.