[HECnet] New node

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:31:09 PST 2013

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
<jg at jordi.guillaumes.name> wrote:
Al 27/02/13 14:24, En/na Jacob Goense ha escrit:

On Wed, February 27, 2013 01:09, Johnny Billquist wrote:

Say what? Have simh added VAX 8600 emulation?

DMC11 devices too!

Yep... and now if I can find enough time I could try to interface that one
with the 3780 emulation in Hercules and get RJE working between a SIMH VAX
and MVS3.8J...

I'm pretty sure the needed PAKS are not in the Hobbyist set though...

Hello!
Other problem is that the 3780 emulation isn't completely up to what
any of us, want to do. There's a TODO list that reads like the one the
MTA (here) for their maintenance schedule for working on the subway
system. Long and time consuming....
Incidentally this is not your fault Dave.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com