[HECnet] NOTES system?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Feb 26 12:33:28 PST 2013

On 2013-02-26 21:24, Clem Cole wrote:
That sounds right.     I've forgotten many of these details.

IIRC: DEC had something called "regions" that were bastardized by the
screen handlers like termcap et al to do some of the same things.
Horton (termcap and terminfo author) or Kent (terminal firmware author)
might remember.

Yeah. You can use the scroll region to do insert/delete lines. However, there is no help for insert/delete character. You just have to send it all on a VT100.

	Johnny

Clem
On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se