[HECnet] HECnet Area Request

Dennis Boone drb at msu.edu
Tue Feb 19 07:40:52 PST 2013

Grab the file SG1::[DECNET]NU2.COM.   Ignore the errors.   It does depend
on MIM being defined as 1.13.   This procedure makes use of the file
MIM::DU4:[DECNET]NODENAMES.DAT.   Johnny creates this file for this
procedure.   I will not update your area nodes - that is your
responsibility.   It can be run interactively or via batch.   It must be
run from a priv'd account.

Steve,

Edumacation question.   There are a number of places in NU2.COM where it
uses the switch /end_fo_file= [sic]

Unless I'm missing something "meta" about how this thing works, and
assuming it _does_ work, that succeeds in spite of the typo because...

...DCL only looks at the first 4?

De