[HECnet] ES40 arrived! New nodes please

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Feb 14 17:32:21 PST 2013

On 2013-02-14 21:28, Ian McLaughlin wrote:
My new ES40 arrived!   It seems to be in reasonable condition, too.   It's got 2 x 833MHz processors and 3Gb of RAM.   There's no hard drives, but I have plenty of HP drives with sleds that fit.

There's a couple of FDDI cards which I have no idea what to do with.

Johnny, can you please add two new node names for me?

42.8   FRICK::
42.9   FRACK::

Done.