[HECnet] ES40 arrived! New nodes please

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 14:41:45 PST 2013

If Ian doesn't have any extras I have a whole frakken box of them.

They were the SCSI variety with the fixed tabs and I got them on Ebay about 4 years ago for a fibre project that ended up stillborn.   They seller knocked the tabs off so they would fit a Compaq M5413 FC box but otherwise they are identical.

Get with me off list if you want.

John H. Reinhardt