[HECnet] BTW, Peter..

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 21:28:48 PST 2013

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:24 AM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

  I'm neither a kid nor a gamer.   Perhaps you're confusing the business vs.
consumer services?   They are quite different; they don't even share a
network infrastructure.

                      -Dave

On 02/12/2013 12:02 AM, Dan B wrote:

they are fast, is a good service for kids and gamers, but no security
and big brother attitudes, besids being known to be a front end in the
pockets of obscure washington DC moves