[HECnet] NT 4 on AlphaServer es40

Brett Bump bbump at rsts.org
Mon Feb 11 16:49:55 PST 2013

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013, Cory Smelosky wrote:

Does anyone happen to have a Tru64 license kit?   I could use it for my ES40. ;)

Mine was a hobby kit, that did NOT come with any license.   I never could
figure that part out.   I called Compaq for help and was pretty much told
that it would cost more to do the support call than it was worth.   So I
have this nice little box of Tru64 Cd's that I could have ONLY run on my
little AlphaStations, but no license.   Now maybe you understand why all 5
of my Alphas have been sitting idle for years.   Sad. :(

Brett