[HECnet] NT 4 on AlphaServer es40

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Feb 11 16:41:52 PST 2013

On 2013-02-12 01:29, Cory Smelosky wrote:

On 11 Feb 2013, at 19:26, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello!
What happened to Mentec and the PDP-11 support after DEC made the
silly decision to spin the division off? And yes you should. The
PDP-10 was an interesting system and one lived for a long time in the
basement of an MIT building during the middle 90s.

You've just reminded me that I want a TOAD-1. ;)

There is one person here on this list who do have one... :-)