[HECnet] NT 4 on AlphaServer es40

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Feb 11 16:23:47 PST 2013

On 2013-02-11, at 1:41 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

  EVERYTHING is Johnny's fault. ;)   Bring up that PDP-11! (even if it's
not real iron!)

*That* explains the shipping delay on my newly acquired ES40.   It was meant to be here on Friday, but looks like it's now going to be tomorrow.

Too modern for me. :-)
You can blame me for one still running VAX-8650, but anything newer than that, and I think I'm innocent.

PDP-11s on the other hand... If anyone have a 11 with a VSV21 and running RSX, I wrote a little cute hack a couple of weeks ago to have a nice large clock on the display.
(Maybe I should make a short film of that...)