[HECnet] NT 4 on AlphaServer es40

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Feb 11 16:25:35 PST 2013

On 2013-02-11 23:33, Mark Benson wrote:

On 11 Feb 2013, at 21:41, Dave McGuire wrote:

That I won't argue with. That reminds me, I need to get my PDP-11
emulation back up and running. I'm actually missing using RSX-11 M+
(there's something wrong with me, I swear. It's Johnny's fault! :P
).

  EVERYTHING is Johnny's fault. ;)   Bring up that PDP-11! (even if it's
not real iron!)

Eh, Ma  ana. It takes me over an hour to do a fresh SYSGEN and NETGEN and I haven't done it in ages so I'll be out of practice.

On an emulator? I takes me a little over an hour to do a SYSGEN on a real 11/93.

I do want to get it running again though and delve a little deeper into RSX-11 :)

If you ever do, feel free to ask questions. I think I'm getting close to figuring out all the weird stuff of the internals at this point...