PDP-10s, was Re: [HECnet] NT 4 on AlphaServer es40

Peter Lothberg roll at Stupi.SE
Mon Feb 11 20:20:21 PST 2013

What model? And sorry, any MASSBUS drives I might have access to are in
Sweden...
  A pair of KS10s,

I divers for the KS to use RM02/RM03/RM05/RM80/RP04/RP05/RP06 I theory
you can use any SMD disk with the RM adaptor as long as it don't run
to fast (data separator clock speeed is limited to some 35Mbit)

I also did a SCSI card that fits in one of the empty slots, but that
was when I realized, you need more memory and more cpu...... -:)

DECnet on the 2020 is limited to Tops10 and Panda version of 4..x and
MTU is 320 bytes or so so you hae to be a end-node with the KMC/DUP.

-P