[HECnet] snmp auto config load

Ian McLaughlin ian at platinum.net
Thu Feb 7 10:41:45 PST 2013

I'm running mrtg on my tunnels at this page:

http://monitor.platinum.net/hecnet

I can add others if you want.   It's not that difficult.

Ian

On 2013-02-07, at 10:37 AM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

On 02/07/2013 12:02 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
And now it works perfectly.
Cool.;)

Now all we need are charts.   As one can NEVER have enough
charts...

What do you want charts of? I'm sure we can do that. :)

Per-tunnel traffic graphs could be fun. ;)

I would very much like to see these.   I can likely already do them for
my own router; I'm running Cacti here.   It is a very busy day here but I
might be able to do some stuff with that later to see how it goes.   It'd
be looking at raw interface counters, but since those particular tunnels
only carry DECnet traffic that should be fine.

---
Filter service subscribers can train this email as spam or not-spam here:     http://my.email-as.net/spamham/cgi-bin/learn.pl?messageid=79170704715511E283805D9993ED0201