[HECnet] snmp auto config load

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Feb 7 10:37:33 PST 2013

On 02/07/2013 12:02 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
And now it works perfectly.
Cool.;)

Now all we need are charts.   As one can NEVER have enough
charts...

What do you want charts of? I'm sure we can do that. :)

Per-tunnel traffic graphs could be fun. ;)

  I would very much like to see these.   I can likely already do them for
my own router; I'm running Cacti here.   It is a very busy day here but I
might be able to do some stuff with that later to see how it goes.   It'd
be looking at raw interface counters, but since those particular tunnels
only carry DECnet traffic that should be fine.