[HECnet] Download a PDP-11 w/o Ethernet?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Feb 5 00:00:13 PST 2013

On 2013-02-04 23:49, Bob Armstrong wrote:
  An off the wall question that I   m sure somebody on HECnet will know
was it ever possible to download a boot image (e.g. RSX-11S) to a PDP11
over a DDCMP serial interface (e.g. a DUP/DMR/DMC or whatever)?   Kind of
like doing MOP over Ethernet, but without the Ethernet.

Yes. Exactly what interfaces is something I'd need to check up, though.