[HECnet] HECnet Area Request

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun Jan 20 20:37:23 PST 2013

On 20 Jan 2013, at 22:11, "John H. Reinhardt" <johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com> wrote:

Re-sending during a lull in the action.

Pick from:   14, 17, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 43, 45, 46, 48, 49, 50, 58

(I may have made some errors there, but those seem to be the available areas) and let Johnny know which you've picked.

The bridge should run on Vyatta fine, i'm not sure of where to grab the current code though.