[HECnet] HECnet Area Request

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 19:11:55 PST 2013

Re-sending during a lull in the action.

On 1/17/2013 8:20 AM, John H. Reinhardt wrote:
Hi Johnny,

  My name is John Reinhardt.   Long time HECnet lurker, occasional poster and first time requester here.   I'm about actually ready to put some systems up and I'd like to request a HECnet area to use.   Anything that is free is fine, I don't have any special number desires.

  I'm still working out how I will connect.   I'm playing with the virtual Cisco that Ian posted recently.   Otherwise I may take a shot at the bridge and see if I can get it running on my Vyatta firewall/router.

  Where is the latest version of the bridge code?

Regards,
    John H. Reinhardt