[HECnet] HECnet Area Request

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 05:20:49 PST 2013

Hi Johnny,

  My name is John Reinhardt.   Long time HECnet lurker, occasional poster and first time requester here.   I'm about actually ready to put some systems up and I'd like to request a HECnet area to use.   Anything that is free is fine, I don't have any special number desires.

  I'm still working out how I will connect.   I'm playing with the virtual Cisco that Ian posted recently.   Otherwise I may take a shot at the bridge and see if I can get it running on my Vyatta firewall/router.

  Where is the latest version of the bridge code?

Regards,
    John H. Reinhardt