[HECnet] Joining HECNET

Wolfgang Eichberger oe5ewl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:30:34 PST 2013

Hi All,

I requested access to HECNET some moons ago. Due to family Business
and heavy Workload in my Day-Job I had to pause this project for a
while.

Now as things settled I am back with my SimH/Vax (running 24/7 on a
raspberry pi) and my Alpha (an Alphastation 255 I newly aquired).
There are Decstations in Storage too (these odd MIPS Boxes) - maybe
one of these could be connected too - provided there's DECNet Support
in Ultrix.

What I'm asking for are three Node-Numbers (I don't need a whole area
- NodeNames would be MINE, EMMA and JACK) and a bit of advice with
Multinet. I have only a Dynamic IP uplink and am absolutely
unexperienced with Multinet.

Best Regards,
Wolfgang

PS: This may be double posted. First submission was from a wrong email adress.
--
Ing. Wolfgang Eichberger

Homepage: www.eichberger.org - Blog: 5ewl.blogspot.com - Genealogy:
genealogie.eichberger.org

Ahnenforschung Dauersuche: A(E)ichberger, B(P)ruckmayr in Ober  sterreich