[HECnet] Mail gateways?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Jan 30 02:13:36 PST 2013

On 30 Jan 2013, at 11:25, Mark Wickens wrote:

On 30/01/2013 05:45, Sampsa Laine wrote:
On 30 Jan 2013, at 06:23, Ian McLaughlin wrote:

Chimpy.   Sorry for the autocorrect on your name below - just noticed :)

Oh cool, glad to know someone finds it useful.

sampsa

I probably mumbled at one time about setting up a gateway via the 'hecnet.eu' domain - alas I don't have the technical skills to do this, but there is a 24/7 VAX SIMH instance running behind that domain that could easily be used to run a gateway.

Regards, Mark.

The subdomain -> machine mapping would be cool, maybe some other MTA like PMDF (or whatever it's called) oculd handle it?