[HECnet] Sort of off-topic, co-locating area 8

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Wed Jan 23 17:45:30 PST 2013

On 23 Jan 2013, at 20:43, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:
On 1/23/2013 8:40 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
If you can use vCenter, the web based GUI in 5.1 is FANTASTIC and only required flash. Works fine in Chrome.
Better than the Windows client!  Eeeek. Visual J#!

The one that shipped with 5.0 wasn't. :)

Yay

> If you need keys for 5 I might *cough* know *cough* where *cough* to get some. *cough cough*. :)
What I need is a box to run 5 on. ;)

It'll run on just about anything. Look at Dell 1950s or HP DL/ML G5s.

That'd cost a bit of money though. ;)

I can grab some RAM and shoehorn it on to my desktop I never use though

-brian

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff!