Sync serial bridging over Ethernet, was Re: [HECnet] Multi-floor household (DECnet) routing help needed

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 05:57:54 PST 2013

On 22 Jan 2013, at 10:56, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons <jg at jordi.guillaumes.name> wrote:

El 22/01/2013, a les 11:43, Mark Benson <md.benson at gmail.com> va escriure:

Also, how does iTerm2 in in Mac OS X come out?

I'm installing it from ports now...

I didn't have to do that, it's available as an OS X app here:

www.iterm2.com

AFAIK iTerm2.app implements tmux in a window managed, tabbed form, so whatever it does iTerm likely does.

By the way... how do you configure putty to be identified as a vt200 from VMS? All I get is VT102...

I tried setting it in the Terminal -> Answerback to ^E option and it doesn't work here. That said I was going SSH => Telnet => sinh mux emulation => OpenVMS - that might have broken it ;)

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog
http://twitter.com/MDBenson