[HECnet] Re: Sync serial bridging over Ethernet, was Re: [HECnet] Multi-floor household (DECnet) routing help needed

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Mon Jan 21 12:37:38 PST 2013

Just as you use ssh (or telnet) to connect to other systems, I respectfully point out that something like kermit is what you want if you want to connect to a serial port.

I actually use kermit as my default telnet client, just in case I want to move files around. I remember seeing a script to tie it in with SSH, need to set that up too.

sampsa