[HECnet] My newest toy

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun Jan 13 13:49:30 PST 2013

On 13 Jan 2013, at 16:09, Fred <fcoffey at misernet.net> wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jan 2013, Cory Smelosky wrote:

        Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> writes:
http://pastebin.com/eidnRg1s

With all this talk of the ES40 I just have to drool all over this laptop.

... and here I thought the DS10 I just acquired was fast.   I'm not sure I'd like the electric bill from the ES40 though (although I'm sure Ohio Edison would like me    )

Considering it (should) be winter   it might prove a little bit cheaper than natural gas due to multiple functions. ;)

Also, to save me from starting another thread, was wondering if anyone had a 50-pin internal SCSI CDROM that's capable of booting OpenVMS.   The old one I have in my other Alpha (the 255/233) seems to get upset when I put the caddy in and immediately eject it, disc or not.   Would pay reasonable amount plus shipping to 44870.

Fred

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff!