[HECnet] My newest toy

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Jan 12 13:28:10 PST 2013

On 01/12/2013 04:25 PM, Ian McLaughlin wrote:
I have a "DS20" it;s a 1U alpha box, IDE and SCSI disk intgerface,
two Alpha CPU's and two 100M Ethernet.

What DEC SW can I run (and who has it?)

BET:: 42.42 is a DS10L - the baby brother to yours.   This was my
first (and so far only) forray into Alpha processors.

  AXPEE, 61.2, is also a DS10L. :-)

If you, or anyone on this list, needs an external SCSI controller
card KZPBA-CB for it, I have one that is free to anyone on-list that
can put it to use - all I ask for is to cover shipping (from Canada).
I needed this controller card to hook up my HSZ80 drive array, and I
found a seller on Ebay selling a package of two for the best price -
therefore I have one spare.

  If you come across a spare HSZ80, let me know! ;)