[HECnet] Sample DCL code for simple client-server task-to-task comms

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Thu Jan 17 07:45:57 PST 2013

sampsa at mac.com writes:

On the plus side, I have an almost working instant messaging client and
server over DECNET running on RHESUS with the client written in small
DCL scripts usable from anywhere on HECNET (testing from the HILANT
cluster at the moment).

Any interest in this type of service, i.e. something like Jabber/Gtalk
but over DECNET?

Don't folks on HECnet have PHONE enabled???

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG