[HECnet] Sample DCL code for simple client-server task-to-task comms

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Thu Jan 17 06:19:52 PST 2013

sampsa at mac.com writes:

$ HELP/MESSAGE LINKABORT > > Perhaps, your python was attacked by a
mongoose (unexpected exception)? >

Tried that, have rebooted, still not working again?

This is so weird, it ran problem free for like 20 hours, then suddenly,
boom, gone.

Have you looked at final status in process accounting???

There's an old adage: Shit happens!
Here is my corollary: Shit happens for/with a reason!

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG