Sync serial bridging over Ethernet, was Re: [HECnet] Multi-floor household (DECnet) routing help needed

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Mon Jan 21 09:46:19 PST 2013

On 21 Jan 2013, at 12:44, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <system at TMESIS.COM> wrote:

Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> writes:

I was absolutely surprised at how well Mac OS X's Terminal.app handled =
that test.

Yup.   And the DECSWL and DECDWL (Test 4) work!!!

That test is tremendously fun.   It also reminded me I disabled blinking text. ;)

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff!
http://gimme-sympathy.org/ My permanently-a-work-in-progress pet project.