Sync serial bridging over Ethernet, was Re: [HECnet] Multi-floor household (DECnet) routing help needed

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jan 21 12:00:23 PST 2013

On 01/21/2013 09:30 AM, John H. Reinhardt wrote:
  You have a working binary for PuTTY on OS X?   I'm forced to use
Windows for work and I use PuTTY every day there. I'd love to have a
copy for my home Macs.   Where is it available?

  I heard recently that PuTTY had been ported to OS X.   There seems to
be no point at all to this.

  Open a Terminal, type "ssh <hostname>"...what's so tough about that?
It works fine.