[HECnet] SIMH for VMS on VAX

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Thu Jan 17 09:40:03 PST 2013

On 17 Jan 2013, at 19:28, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

I could use these for Integrity, just... well because ;)

Well I'm not running that anywhere, so I can't help you with that, I'm
sorry.   My one Itanium2-based system will not (or so I'm told) run VMS.

If someone can get me a compiler kit for Integrity and 'how the ****'
instructions I can do it on my zx6000 but I've never compiled
anything under VMS. First time for everything I guess :)

If you can get the compilers installed and give me an account, I'd be
happy to build it there.

What compilers do you need? I could possibly set them up on RHESUS..