[HECnet] SNA gateway?

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Mon Jan 14 16:51:56 PST 2013

On 14 Jan 2013, at 19:50, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

There's actually a piece of software you run on MVS that exports the datasets as RMS files.

Can more than MVS be used? I think we should spin up some VM/370 instances   will hercules run on VMS?

The SNA networking is handled (I believe) by the SNA layered product on VMS.

Ahhhhh.   Happen to have a copy?

sampsa