[HECnet] SCSISE adapter -> listings

lee.gleason at comcast.net lee.gleason at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 09:54:54 PST 2013

>I get:

>$ patch monitor.exe
>

>   PATCH   Version 5-05      20-June-1991
>
>%PATCH-I-NOLCL, image does not contain local symbols
>%PATCH-I-NOGBL, some or all global symbols not accessible
>PATCH>exam 4158+33e
>00004496:   00000000
>
>Erik

   The addresses of the structures   changed for each version or so of VMS...you'd need to locate them with the fiche, or reading a dump of the image, or , for older versions of VMS, just using the Google to find one for your version. I enclosed that one just as an  example  of what gets patched.

   Lessee....I also recall that MON ETHERNET required PHY_IO privilege, and needed a logical name NI$DEVICE set to be your network adapter's name to work.

--
Lee K. Gleason N5ZMR
Control-G Consultants
lee.gleason at comcast.net