[HECnet] Woo!

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue Jan 15 09:39:08 PST 2013

On 15 Jan 2013, at 12:37, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On 1/15/2013 12:15 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Sure you don't want to play with an account on my Alpha?;)

Yeah, I might just take you up on that at some point, but for now I'd really like to get something that I can haul around with me on my laptop.

Let me know.   The box is going to stay on for awhile. ;)

What's the host NIC?

I'm noe of using VMware's "host only" network adapters which I believe is just a loopback adapter.

I'm tempted to spin up a loopback adapter for this, however, just to be sure.

Probably best.   I didn't notice any reliability issues attaching it to a physical interface on my system.

-brian