[HECnet] Mapping - getting close

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Sat Jan 12 04:25:12 PST 2013

El 12/01/2013, a les 0:37, sampsa at mac.com va escriure:

Another with some overlap but less horizontal space:

http://rhesus.sampsa.com/hnmap2.svg

My area (7) is wrong. The Area router is BITXOV (7.60), hooked to SG1 and GORVAX using multinet tunnels. BITXOO is a level 1 router and does not have any out-area circuit (it is defined as a router because it has two virtual DMCs to hook from my laptops when I'm not at home).

I have just tweaked a little bit the routing parameters (now BITXOV has a router priority higher than BITXOO), so perhaps if you scan again you will get a correct picture.

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES