[HECnet] Issues With Virtual Cisco Tunnels and HECnet

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Fri Jan 11 06:09:09 PST 2013

On 11 Jan 2013, at 08:17, Fred <fcoffey at misernet.net> wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013, Cory Smelosky wrote:

I was more wondering why the roundtrip time to 33.15 was more-or-less double what it was to a system around the world. ;)

*pops head up* Hey, that's me!

I'm on the local cable co, which usually gives good ping times.

Could have been doing transfers at that time perhaps?

Could be related to me -> Dave -> his other link -> Steve -> you. ;)

We need trace route for DECnet?

I can ping around (don't have a Cisco though) if someone would like ...

Fred