[HECnet] HECnet performance....

Peter Lothberg roll at Stupi.SE
Wed Jan 9 14:44:10 PST 2013

It's 12008.

I can find you a AC PS.

I'm not seriously considering running it just for my vaxen :)

Humm, negative waves.. But seriously there is no IOS that speaks
DECnet on the GSR. (In theory E0 cards can do it, but OC3 pos and OC12
POS are the only interfaces..)

I do have one AGS+, I wonder if it has decnet..

It has DECnet. But maybe only switched by the RP (csc) say 1.5Mbit/s.

I'm in Espoo, Finland. We did meet once in the Funet/Nordunet conference at
the Technical University in Otaniemi, Espoo.

That's to many years ago for me to remember -:)

-P