[HECnet] HECnet performance....

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jan 9 12:13:40 PST 2013

On 01/09/2013 07:45 PM, Peter Lothberg wrote:
    McLaughlin <ian at platinum.net> va escriure:
I'd just like to say Thank You to everyone on the network for giving us all this huge plaything that we all dreamed of playing with a quarter of a century ago :)
I strongly second this!! The awesomeness of all of you is beyond my ability to express in English!

Mine too, and english is my native language! :)

And mine to ***THANKS*** ...

And sorry for commanding some changes on other peoples domains, I just
wanted some baseline functionality and a second order redundancy that
would kick in by itself if things starts to break..

  That's certainly not a problem on my end.   Peter, your background and contributions are well known here. (at least, I HOPE they are!)