[HECnet] HECnet performance....

Peter Lothberg roll at Stupi.SE
Wed Jan 9 12:02:25 PST 2013

Two files, routers.csv that is basically the output of a walk of SHOW KNO CIRC:

Put cost on both sides in there we have a tool that can figure out
path from A to B and from B to A.

So how do I represent a LAN in your notation? (Psevdo node?)

-P

e.g.:
CTAKAH,62,637,QNA-0,A1RTR,1,1023,UNKNOWN
MIM,1,13,UNA-0,BENDER,12,2,UNKNOWN
GORVAX,8,400,QNA-0,BENDER,12,2,UNKNOWN

second file, end_nodes.csv (basically SHOW ADJ NODES):

routername,routerarea,endptname,endptarea,endptnode

e.g.:
GORVAX,8,400,RHESUS,8,403
CTAKAH,62,637,COPOKA,62,4

sampsa