[HECnet] _PROVISIONAL_ map of HECnet, courtesy largely of Brian H.

Ian McLaughlin ian at platinum.net
Mon Jan 7 19:29:25 PST 2013

On 2013-01-07, at 7:16 PM, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

On 1/7/2013 10:09 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Now that it's ambiguous, all of you.;)   I like hearing how people have configured their networks and wired them in with all their stuff.

My network is very scary, but here's the path from the outside world to my DEC machines:

Cable modem -> Astaro firewall -> Apple Airport -> Apple Airport Express -> Cisco 7206VXR -> 10Mbps ethernet switch with 10base2 connector -> DECrepeater90C -> many VAXen ;)

The two Airport devices give me a wireless bridge in to my garage, where the VAXen live.

Ian