[HECnet] Area 48.....

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 8 14:57:27 PST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE [mailto:owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE]
On Behalf Of Brian Hechinger
Sent: 08 January 2013 14:25
To: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Subject: Re: [HECnet] Area 48.....

On 1/7/2013 4:26 PM, Rob Jarratt wrote:
Because the one downside of the Cisco's is they don't speak NICE. It
would
be awesome if they did.

And adding NICE is also something I was thinking of adding to the user
mode router, but that is a bigger job than interoperating with Cisco I
think.

Regards

I'd prefer NICE over cisco integration. :)

It will probably be Easter when I get some time to spend on implementing
NICE. But at the moment only I use the router and it still has a problem in
slightly more complex configurations that I need to work on before it could
sensibly be used more widely in any case, but if anyone wants to test it do
give it a go.

Regards

Rob